CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008






And I'm back LOL ... On the way home tonight I discovered that I'm an old fart LOL ... I asked my son why in the world is there so much traffic tonight and he was like people got places to go and people to see unlike us who sit home and do nothing. Here lately I haven't really wanted to go any where including work :) I've been so busy reading that I don't have time for anything else. I'm reading 4 books now but actually really into just 2 of them. I did get out some this past weekend after finishing up a book on Friday night I discovered I had read book 1 and I need book 2 :( so I couldn't wait to get to the library Saturday morning to check it out so I could start reading it :). I had already pulled up the library online and knew it was a book they had and no one had it checked out. :) So once I finished my errands I went to McAlisters and ordered a bacon spud and sat and read. :) Then I came home and read until bedtime. I didn't have time for much reading on Sunday and was too stressed to read on Monday but finished my book on Tuesday. :) Last night I started reading a book with Eeyore in the title now along with Jimmy by Robert Whitlow. In fact I can't believe I'm sitting here blogging now instead of reading except I wanted to make sure I blogged about what my son had to say tonight. :)
~LaTeR~
GOD IS GOOD ... HE IS STILL IN CONTROL AND HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED AND HONORED!!!

0 comments: