CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Busy but who's not???

Man I've been so busy and I know that my blog is feeling very lonely. LOL I thought once Christmas was over I'd have some down time but I was so wrong. :) I'm working on a new project now and it's very time consuming :( but in the end I know it will be great. I hate that I didn't well forgot to take pictures of the projects I did at Christmas so I could post pictures. Maybe I can get my daughter to send me a picture of what I did for her. :)

Don't forget the Bible reading for this year.

Guess I'd better get busy here it is Sunday and I've been home since Wednesday evening in my PJ's and haven't done a thing except shower put PJ's back on and work on my project. So I'm washing clothes and working on my project today.

0 comments: