CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

In Memory of Snuggie December 30, 2008















This little guy was my parents life and their baby. It's been very hard on them and my mom is still having a hard time you can't tell it with my dad but I'm sure he's still down under about it too. It was a very sad night is all I can say. My son was very upset about it as well, he had gotten attached to Snuggie when he was staying there after school. He use to be scared of Snuggie cause Snuggie would bite him and attack him when we'd go over there cause you see Snuggie didn't like sudden movements or the hyperness of my son. Snuggie was one of a kind and he will be missed greatly. I don't have anyone to give a treat to now when I go out to my parents house. (Snuggie would get a treat when I'd go in I guess cause I was a good girl. LOL)

1 comments:

CarinErin said...

I am so sorry to hear of Snuggie's passing, I was just thinking about him the other day. Love you and miss you! xoxoxo