CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Got the Fever

WOW I got the Spring Fever!!! The past 2 nights so far I've come home from work and CLEANED up and out. Monday night I worked in my attic and my sons' room until I was too tired to do any more. So tonight when I got home we started back on his room, He's still got a few things left in his room to do but his closet has been cleaned out and put back in an orderly fashion. :) I've left him in charge of straightening out what's left and pointed out things I think he needs to work on. Then I moved on to the living room and laundry room. I cleaned the desk area but still got the filing to do. (Not one of my favorite things to do even when I'm in a cleaning mood.) Cleaned up the living room and then pulled everything that was movable out of the laundry room and cleaned up the swept the dust up. LOL The laundry room wouldn't have been that bad but I moved a flower into my laundry room the beginning of winter and it shed every where making the worst mess every had to wipe everything down and shake everything out. Now I've got the kitchen and my room left ... I think my room will be the hardest of all. :( I've got tons of stuff I need to figure out how to organize. Think I'll start in my closet, then the bathroom leaving the bedroom itself to last. :)
Well tomorrow is hump day and the last day at work on the good auditors (that's what my boss calls them) they are leaving sometime after lunch. The other auditors will be there until Friday ... well that is one will be working on Friday the other 5 or 6 are leaving Thursday afternoon headed back to Denver. :) It's really been ok with the auditors as far as I'm concerned and I'm just hoping that we get great news and that we've done a great job and that they didn't find very many errors. Time will tell.
PS Tomorrow I'm going to the doctor w/my daughter ... I'll get to see Sierra and I'm SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait until she gets here so I can hold her and spank her little butt!! LOL She's already rotten and she's not even here yet.
~LaTeR~
God is GOOD, He is still in Control and He's Worthy to be Praised and Honored!!!

0 comments: