CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Last night we (Meagan, Kyle and I) kept Dallas. He belongs to Meagan's aunts friend. It wasn't that bad ... we went to I-Hop and then Dallas went to sleep on the way home. :) Not sure what time he woke up but Kyle got up with him. I heard them in the kitchen so I got up at the same time Meagan was getting up. Decided on oatmeal for his breakfast and that was a site ... wish I could have gotten a video of that. I'm guessing he'd never had oatmeal before, he spit it out then wouldn't let me use the spoon to rake it off his face. LOL He did end up eating the oatmeal though. After his mom came to pick him up Meagan and Kyle left to go home and me and my son got ready to go.
Meagan and Kyle were going to Anderson as were me and my son. They went to the Jockey Lot while me and my son went to Hobby Lobby, Books a Million, and then we met up with them at the Anderson Mall. I did find another all EDGES puzzle, and we found a board we could use to put on the card table so we can work the New York City puzzle we bought a few weeks back. At the book store I found Sierra a book and I found a turtle that's a magnifier. :) (it will come in handy when we work the all EDGE puzzle wish we had of had one with the sports all EDGE puzzle we just finished) At the mall found the little knives I had been hunting for at Christmas but couldn't find so now I'll have them next time I need them. :) Got my son a very expensive hat ... not sure how I got suckered into that but I did tell him I'd buy him a hat guess I should have given him a price limit. (Lesson Learned) Left the mall and I wanted to go in the Lifeway Christian Bookstore and got me the WOW Hits 2009 (Great CD) So now I'm home relaxing watching tv and trying to stay awake. :)
~LaTeR~
God is Good, He is still in Control and He's Worthy to be Praised and Honored!!!

0 comments: