CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Project Update




Well I've finally taken a picture of the project so I could post an updated picture. I think I have 20 more rows to go (15 of those are the pattern rows then 5 just plain on knitting rows) then I have to pick up stitches on each side and do 4 rows to the sides. Never done anything like that w/my knitting so that will be a learning experience for me and I hope that I don't mess it up. Might have to just finish it up w/those 8 rows missing. We'll see and I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing. Did an up close shot so you could see the front and back side. :) Not to happy w/the lighting on the picture I took of the over all project.
~LaTeR~
God is Good, He is still in Control and He's Worthy to be Praised and Honored!!!


0 comments: