CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

WOW It's Finished!!!


Finished the puzzle last night right before 10 and it had a missing piece. Well I thought my son had hid some puzzle pieces because he had been kidding around about hiding them so he could be the one who finished it. :) Well I found 2 pieces that had fallen off under the table upside down they blended in with the carpet. So that left 1 piece and I was hunting for it ... I asked my son this morning if he would get the piece he hid and he was like I was picking on you. So I looked again for the one missing piece and I found it in the bag that the puzzle had came in. :) So now we've got it set up so we can glue it and I've got to measure it so I can get a frame for it.
Can't believe I'm going to say this but I think I wouldn't mind working another one of these crazy puzzles. My son on the other hand said "Can't you buy me a regular puzzle?" We picked out a puzzle a couple of weeks ago but got to figure out where we can work it because my card table isn't big enough. Wal-Mart has a table I started to buy when I got the one I got now may have to get it but got to justify buying a long table first. Guess it could be useful for taking outside to use for potting flowers.
~LaTeR~
God is GOOD, He is Still in Control and He is Worthy to be PRAISED and HONORED!!!

0 comments: