CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February 20, 2008

Well I made it to the gym last night. :) Didn't walk very fast in fact I never got over 2 miles per hour so I didn't get a mile in, :( but at least I was moving for 30 minutes. My son played basketball while I was walking. Left the gym and was going to the drug store to pick up a few items and my son realized he forgot his jacket so we had to back track to the gym and was very thankful that his jacket was still there. :) Left the gym once again and headed to pick up some KFC for supper. :) Got home ate and then I didn't feel much like knitting so I read in my Bible until bedtime.


Yesterday was a pretty good day ... I will just be very greatful to get off this medicine. So far this week I'm on track for what I have planned. Monday evening I had plans of meeting up with Sandi, and we ended up going to eat. :) Last night was the gym, tonight is church, Thursday is counseling, and I hope Friday to make it to the gym. Next week I will plan on going to the gym Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and maybe Friday. I asked my son last night if he wanted to try racket ball but he was like no. I don't think I want to go play that by myself.


My daughter sent me a text while I was at the gym saying that she had broke up with her boyfriend ... he had hit her ... later she was calling my mom telling her she was going to the movies with the boyfriend. Go figure. I know I sure don't understand it at all.


I talked with my son on the way home last night about him not wanting to spend any time with his dad. His response was he hasn't always been in my life but you have ... he said I don't mind him coming to my house ... I just find it kind of odd because he use to go visit with his dad. In fact his dad took this coming Friday off and my son is going to my moms for the day because he wants to come eat lunch with me.
I was reading in my Bible at lunch today and it was talking about "Get Understanding" It said to "write at the top of your list: Get Understanding". Is that not just neat how before I went to lunch I was talking about my children and not understanding. The Lord just works in mysteries way. :)


God is Good, He is still in control, and He is worthy to be praised and honored.

0 comments: