CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February 26, 2008 ~ Tuesday

My goodness it's already the end of February ... I just don't understand where time goes any more. In saying that though it feels like it should be Wednesday instead of Tuesday. LOL ... guess I'm rushing it just a tad.


I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday ... went to the park after work and walked then got home cooked (French Toast), got my shower, read in my Bible and then I crashed until this morning. This week it would be nice to get to walk every day but don't think that will happen Friday because I already have plans. Guess Monday - Thursday will be just fine. :)


Made it to church Sunday ... I felt bad for missing the Sunday before but there's no way I could have made it. I am still feeling like this is the place the Lord wants me to be. Seems like every service has had something in it just for me and the things I'm going through. I really enjoy the Wednesday night service it is just AWESOME!!! I wish Matthew enjoy Wednesday nights but he is in some phase that I DO NOT LIKE!!! I sure hope once he starts counseling with my counselor that he will start back being his self. Plus I am hoping this will help us to be able to communicate a lot better. I said something to him over the weekend about our anger workbook but we still haven't gotten it out. We've only read in it once since I got it. I was reminded of the book because my divorce care email this morning was dealing with anger. Getting back to my topic ... Tommy's parents were at the church I started attending Sunday and that was akward for me. They came the Sunday I missed and I was hoping that it was just going to be that one Sunday ... fat chance ... they said "this is our second sunday and we really enjoy it here" ... I thought about not going back but have since changed my mind and I am not going to let them stop me from going some where that I feel like I need to be. Like one of my friends said "keep their mouth shut about you or anything that pertains to your "former" life everything will be alright." It surprised me that they hugged me and wanted to know how I was doing ... I just smiled at them and said I'm just fine. Wish I was one of those quick thinkers cause I would have said how is your son doing??? I should feel the way I do but it's going to get easier with time I hope.


Well I guess I better get back to work :( got lots to do before going home.


God is Good, He is still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Praised and Honored!





0 comments: