CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

February 29, 2008 Friday

It's Friday!!! :):):) It's also the last day of the month. I've been kind of slow today but I promise I'll make it up on Monday. It will be the first of the month and that's all ways crazy. :)
I think I'm sort of getting caught up on the Podcast I listen to. If I'd quit adding new ones to try I might get caught up. LOL Right now I'm not listening to the new ones I've added until I get caught up on the ones I know I like. I guess I could go ahead and listen to see if I like them or not. Or better yet I could listen to them at home before adding them to my I-Pod ... that's probably the better choice. Guess my mind just doesn't work correctly sometimes to think things out like that.
I've done pretty good this week reading my Bible, walking, and knitting or a puzzle book. I guess I've missed one evening of walking and one night of reading. :( Not going to walk this evening ... Matthew is wanting to eat in Abbeville tonight and Friday evenings are the only time the couple that runs the place are there at the same time. Not sure what I'm going to eat yet as I had too much to eat at lunch today. Can't blame anyone but myself. I called my mom to see if she had talked to my dad and she said he was like we are going to have ice cream for supper? I thought that was funny.
Not sure what the plans are for the weekend yet. I do plan on getting out my walking DVD's and trying to do one of those. I got a pretty good work out last night I think ... I was a tad sore this morning. I burned 133 calories which I think is the most I've burned since I started back to the gym. I walked 1.34 miles ... I was beginning to wonder if I was going to walk a mile last night. I'm am enjoying going to the gym and walking, not sure Matthew is enjoying himself though. (he's going thru a withdrawal phase right now) He likes playing basketball and the rock climbing ... I think he's just got to get adjusted to our new schedule. That's the only thing about me and him I wish I could change ... yeah it's good being schedule people but when we get off our path it throws us for a big loop. I'm handling it very well but he's struggling. I think I bombarded him with several schedule changes all at once which probably wasn't a very good idea on my part.
Well I guess I need to stop here for today :-) Hope everyone who may read my blog is having a great day!!
Good is Good, He is still in Control, and He is worthy to be Praised and Honored!!

0 comments: