CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February 27, 2008 Hump Day!!!

Finally we have reached the middle of the week. :) To me it should be Thursday. I should be very grateful it's just Wednesday.

My day got started off rough, I got up sick this morning but I have been pushing myself all day to not let it take control of me. :) It's shortly after 3 now and I'm still hanging in there. In fact I'm planning on going to the gym tonight. Didn't make it last night ... my son was having issues last night and it just kept going down hill the whole evening with him. :( It was so cold and windy I guess it was a pretty good evening to stay in.

Went to lunch with the auditors at work today ... I got a kids plate with 2 chicken fingers and fries. They come every year and the ladies from accounting get to go to lunch one day with them while they are here and today was the day ... was wishing it could have been another day but it ended up being okay. I pretty much just sat there and took everything in. :)

I'm still playing catch up on all my Podcast that I listen to ... I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever be caught up. I'm caught up on a few of them ... but I need to quit adding new ones to try out. This week I'm catching up on http://www.mommycast.com/ my starting date was Aug and I'm up to Oct now. I think I have 6 left for 2007 on this podcast. :)

Guess I need to get back to work and will write again tomorrow if your lucky :)

God is Good, He is still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Praised and Honored!

0 comments: