CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

February 28, 2008 Thursday

Can you believe that tomorrow is that last day of February? It's a leap year this year 29 days in February.
Well, it's another day :) ... it's COLD this morning here. Didn't want to leave the house ... guess my son has me spoiled to starting my car. He stayed with a friend last night so I had to start the car this morning. :( Thank goodness he's still in that stage of liking to go start the car in the mornings.

Made it to the gym last night and actually burned 120 calories ... I know doesn't sound like much but I haven't been burning that many since I started. I have been getting a mile in all except for one time, and that was because I was walking slow that night. Then after the gym went and got cheese dip. :) It was weird not having Matthew there last night. That's his second time spending the night with a friend since we moved, and it just had to happen on a school night.

Going to try to get to the gym tonight ... I packed up my clothes this morning just in case. I also had in the back of my mind that I would try to get my son an appointment with the counselor today but she is booked solid today and tomorrow, in fact her first opening is not until Wednesday. So I left my number to have her give me a call because she won't be in until 4 today. We do have an appointment next Thursday but I was hoping I get get my son in today.
I'm still doing good reading my Bible in the evenings. :) I have tapered off my knitting just a tad, but I'm thinking I need to step that back up. I need to save up some money and order me some yarn (I think with gas prices as high as they are the shipping would be the same as me driving to Anderson) Wish there were more places to buy local the only place in town that sales peaches and creme is Wal-Mart and they don't have many colors to chose from. Their web site is: http://www.peaches-creme.com/
My how time flies it is almost lunch time here and have no clue what I'll do for lunch. (Not sure if Marsha is going to be back in time.) I'm guessing McDonalds or the Ice Cream Parlor, and with it cold I'm leaning toward the Ice Cream Parlor. I've been wanting a hot dog all week and haven't gotten one yet so today may be the day. :)

God is Good, He is still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Praised and Honored!!

0 comments: