CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

February 21, 2008

So far my day is off to a good start. I'm still fighting a cold that is trying to get the best of me but I'm not going to let it!!!


Made it to church last night ... and again it was great!!! It's just amazing to me to see things from someone else's view. These church people have really made me feel welcome. I'm only been 2 Sundays and 2 Wednesdays and I have really enjoyed the services that I have made it to. This coming Sunday they are having life groups in the even ... a little scared about that but also looking forward to it. They have life group meetings the last Sunday evening of each month.


I talked with Glenda after church and told her I need to call and set up an appointment to get my hair done before the 24th of March. Told her she was going to have to make me beautiful ... she said I already was. Guess I'm still not feeling that ... but you know it's not what is on the outside that counts it's what is in my heart and it is beautiful!!! That sort of goes with my devotion this moring from Proverbs31 Ministries "What's wrong with me?" “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” Psalm 139:14 (NIV) I woke up this morning wondering why do we love the people we love and why do we love the wrong people sometimes ... maybe I'm looking at this wrong but it just confuses me to no end. You have people that tell you that you are a great person ... maybe I'm not suppose to have the love for someone that I will share my life with ... maybe I try too hard ... I know for a fact that I know how to pick the wrong ones ... that's why this time I'm letting the guy find me and he has to make all the moves and I'm not going to make it easy for him. :)
I have counseling tonight ... that's a good thing she has been such a blessing to me. I have gotten back into church for myself and I'm working on not putting myself down so much.
God is Good, He is still in Control, and he's Worthy to be Praised and Honored.

0 comments: