CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

February 22, 2008 It's Friday

Thanks goodness it's Friday ... it's such a rainy and cold day here today ... wish I could have stayed in bed because then I don't think I would have gotten cold today. :) I've been cold for two days now and just can't seem to get warm for nothing. Plus my nose is running until it's time for bed then I can't breathe at all!!!

Counseling went very well last night, it's like time just flies when I am in counseling. We had lots to talk about too. We went ahead and set up a months worth of sessions. I wanted to make sure I got to see her before going to court plus after court. We also set Matthew up appointments too ... I'm hoping that will go very good. I know he's talked with her in the past when we invited him in to see how counseling was and what it was all about. She told me then that she would be glad to talk with him but the past 2 visits he hasn't wanted to go in so after talking with her last night we just set him up his own appointments. We go back March 6th for our appointments. In fact when I got to work this morning I posted our appointments on my calendar at work. :) Now I need to call his counselor and cancel his appointment with him because that was going very well at all. To me just a waste of time for everyone involved and using up my vacation time from work.

Going to head to the gym after work. :) This wasn't a good week going to the gym only went Tuesday because my week was so full. Next week I hope to get to the gym on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and maybe Friday. So far nothing is on my calendar for that week except for my sons appointment that I am going to cancel.
My mom and son came over to eat lunch with me today :) that just tickles him to death. He made me mad though because he wanted ice cream which was fine but he didn't eat it!!! They didn't have jelly so he ended up with a grilled cheese instead. Then I had to go get them to cut the edges off for him. Guess he got that from me because I don't eat the edges either. It's funny how you can see both parents in one child. Guess that is a good thing and a bad thing sometimes. I wish my son had not of picked up my eathing habits because that is not good at all.
God is Good, He is still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Praised and Honored.

0 comments: