CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 05, '08 Oh My It's Wednesday

Oh my I can't believe it's Wednesday already. I was out of work Monday with Matthew, and yesterday I worked non-stop all day. Then the weather was awful last night. :-( I had planned on getting some things done around the house but that didn't happen. For some reason I just can't seem to get things done during the week in the evenings. I think I need to start back making a list because I normally do pretty good with a list to check off.
So far this week I haven't been to the gym :( won't get there tonight or tomorrow night so maybe I should shoot for Friday and Saturday?? Maybe ... We will see ... I know Saturday I have to take my son to Bikes and Boards to look at some shoes just in case I have to order them online in time to get them for his birthday. I have a feeling I just need to order them off line because you can tell that's what he is leaning toward. Now I have kept up with reading my Bible, but behind on a book that I got for me and Matthew to read together and one that I got for myself. I just want to know how other Moms can do all this stuff??????
Oh No!!! Just listening to the Dave Ramsey show and I think he would have told me to just sit tight where I was. Maybe he wouldn't have though. He doesn't suggest going out buying a home when you are grieving. I feel like me sinking myself into looking for a new home and moving was a very good choice. I stayed focus and busy instead of just crawling up in a ball in my bed and not ever getting back up. It would have been easy for me to just shut everything out but I didn't. I think and hope that I did do the right thing. I just need to buckle down with my budget now. :-) Dave Ramsey will tell you not to step foot in a restaurant and that's a very hard one. It's easier to go out to eat than to cook for 2 who do not eat left overs (we waste more food than anyone). I should try to calculate what the difference would be one day. I still have to go to the grocery store every week and that cost between $80 to $100. You know you have to have snacks :-) or at least we do. LOL Seriously though I have cook several times since we moved .... I've made chicken parmesan twice (it's so good), made a taco dish, tuna and chicken noodles, french toast, which reminds me I've been cooking breakfast on the weekends. We've been keeping the house clean even dusting (well my son has been dusting hit and miss and he'll leave the swifter duster out and I'll hit and miss some places he doesn't do), sweeping, mopping, but not doing very good with the vacuuming (I think we had a bad experience with that ... the vacuum died so we had to get a new one then our power messed up and we haven't had the vacuum back out). Been running the dishwasher, but I did notice this weekend that I'm getting back into the old habit of leaving the dishes until the weekend so that's not good. Well enough of that I think I get on a kick when I listen to Davy Ramsey if you haven't heard of him check him out at http://www.daveramsey.com/
GREAT blog to read about "DEALING WITH STUFF" ... http://good-knights-news.blogspot.com/ ... got this in an email today. :-)
God is Good, He is still in Control, and He is worthy to be Praised and Honored!!!

0 comments: