CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Adding a PS to my earlier blog from today. I sent a text message to my friend telling him I had quoted him in my blog ... well he can't pull up my blog on his phone through the web for some reason and curiosity got the best of him so he found the library in the area he was in so he could read the blog. Now I was sitting in the chair waiting on the doctor when I got his text telling me he had read my blog and the doctor walked in just as I was laughing out loud. :) Now is that funny or what?? I had been picking on him about not being able to read my blog and he showed me. LOL My sister even called me while I was waiting on the doctor to tell me everything was going to be OK, and I just whispered to her that I'm sitting in the chair waiting on the doctor to come in.
I had a GREAT check up and I don't have to go back until October. :) That is unless my Lupus gets out of control and so far I'm doing really good. The doctor just said that I needed to go ahead and start using my medicine. :( It's not even summer yet ... oh yeah and he said I could go to the beach would just have to sit under an umbrella :) Now sitting on my patio is a different story ... it's breezy at the beach. :) I seriously doubt that I'll make it to the beach this yr but will have to make some plans for next yr and save some money. :) There are ways around Lupus ... I told the doctor I was just going to become a Vampire .... LOL would have to really change up my schedule for that and for those reading my blog that don't know me from Adam I'm not a night owl ... I go to bed with the chickens and get up with the chickens except for Friday night.
~LaTeR~

GOD IS GOOD HE IS STILL IN CONTROL AND HE IS WORTHY TO BE HONORED AND PRAISED!!!

0 comments: