CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Warning ... this blog is by no means written to make anyone mad at me or upset with me ... I just write my feelings and we all have them right?? Now I know you can't tell me we don't so if you feel like my blog is mean or hurts your feelings or you think its too harsh ... keep in mind we are all entitled to our own feelings and thoughts ... like a good friend told me a few weeks ago ... Our Feelings Are Never Wrong :)

Man I can't believe it's already Friday. I've had a lot on my mind this week too. Lets see where to start ... I got some very pretty flowers at work on Wednesday. :( I didn't know what in the world was going on when I was called up front and there sat a dozen roses. :( Yes another frown face ... I wasn't happy about this at all. Why couldn't they have been from some sweet guy God sent to knock me off my feet???? Now that would have been great. :) Maybe he'll have a Harley when and if that day ever happens. :)

Well Wednesday was also the day that my sister and her husband had to go to court. Would you believe that I had to find out from someone in the church that she let Travis come back home. I'm not surprised that she let him come home, and I pray that the Lord protects the girls from the life they are living in. My sister did finally call it was 5:20 pm that afternoon. Now they had went all the way home after court and she could have called me then wouldn't have taken but a second to say he's out and we are running around taking care of things. The funny thing is I already knew she wasn't going to call until she absolutely had to. Last time he was in jail and got out when she called she talked to me for 16 seconds and then I didn't hear anything out of her until a VERY long time. I'm not in shock that she let him come home because I already knew that and so did everyone else. Only she could make that decision herself and she is the one who has to live like she is living too. I know it keeps coming back to me that our preacher told her she was getting advise from and listening to the wrong people and for to look at their lives ... well I know that I'm not prefect nor is anyone else but I am here alive today and I am very grateful for that. Well all we can do is PRAY and I've got my 3 prayer partners praying with me. My sister says that her husband is going to seek help next week so that is a good sign. PS my sister called me :) isn't the Lord great!!!

Now I've decided that I'm getting out of the boat ... I'm going to stop letting people try to decide what they think is best or not best for me. This is going to be very hard for me but I've got to get a backbone and not a wishbone and I AM NOT GOING TO LET PEOPLE WALK ALL OVER ME ANYMORE!! It's past time to put my foot down to the correct people not to the ones that will listen to me when I need to vent. Enough of that :)

I'm going to the skin doctor this afternoon and I actually think this will be the best visit since I started going. I've been trying really hard to do the correct things since it has gotten hot outside. :) I know lots of people look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them I can't go outside in the sun. I'll be the first to tell you that I miss getting outside laying in the sun and going and getting in the tanning bed. I really miss getting in the tanning bed because it was very relaxing to me. Plus I'm not use to not being tanned. :( And let me tell you that bottled stuff ain't the same. My mom bought me some new stuff in the bottle to try but I haven't tried it yet ... she asked me about it the other day.

Oh I finally got around to making the dreaded call for my physical. I'm not sure why that is such a hard appointment to make ... I think because I have to go see the doctor so much ... but here lately I keep putting it off and pushing it behind me ... not sure if that is a good thing or not ... I just hate going even though my physicals have been good for the last few years. Praise the Lord for that ... having to go every 3 months was for the BIRDS. Which I think that is about what I'm averaging now. LOL that's not funny but it is funny!!!!

Well I saved the BEST news for Last .... I've been SMOKE FREE for 6 whole days!!!! and today makes 7 if I make it until bedtime. :) Now isn't that some EXCITING news???? That may not seem like a lot but I've been a smoker since I was in jr high and I have never really tired to quit I'd cut back but that was it. Well I made up my mind that I was going to quit and I went from smoking a pack a day to smoking 1/2 of a pack a day and I did that was several months. :) Then I cut back to 2 cigarettes in which I split up I smoke 1/2 at 3 and the rest of it on the way home and then a whole one before bed. Well last weekend I decided that I would beat those 2 cigarettes and I'm so VERY EXCITED to say that I did. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TOO!!! I really believe that and with lots of prayer time I finally did something I didn't thing was possible but with God's HELP I DID IT!!!!! Can you tell I'm very excited about this??? I think since I have a few extra dollars from not buying cigarettes I'll treat myself to a pedicure tonight. :)

0 comments: