CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Well here it is Wednesday night and you could hear a pin drop if the air wasn't running. LOL I haven't had a chance to blog at work because it's been CRAZY! I thought about blogging on my lunch break but I figured if I didn't leave my desk I wouldn't blog I'd end up working instead. :( Now I'd rather be reading instead of sitting here blogging. LOL
Things have been going great I guess you could say. I have lots and lots of things on my mind still that are some what confusing but I'm working through all that I pray. I know that I'm growing stronger in my faith every day and if I wasn't then I think I would have a major problem. The devil has been working over time too let me tell you. He's been working lots of over time not just in my life but every where. The preacher talked about it some Sunday ... which I know I wasn't the only one who needed to hear what he said. I'm going to give the highlight here. The battle is with the source ... Psalm 13:1-6 1 Long enough, God - you've ignored me long enough. I've looked at the back of your head 2 Long enough I've carried this ton of trouble, lived with a stomach full of pain. Long enough my arrogant enemies have looked down their noses at me. 3 Take a good look at me, God, my God; I want to look life in the eye, 4 So no enemy can get the best of me or laugh when I fall on my face. 5 I've thrown myself headlong into your arms - I'm celebrating your rescue. 6 I'm singing at the top of my lungs, I'm so full of answered prayers. I copied this from "The Message" The battle isn't ours Ephesians 6:12-13 12 This is no afternoon athletic contest that we'll walk away from and forget about in a couple of hours. This is for keeps, a life-or-death fight to the finish against the Devil and all his angels. 13 Be prepared. You're up against far more than you can handle on your own. Take all the help you can get, every weapon God has issued, so that when it's all over but the shouting you'll still be on your feet. (Also taken from "The Message") Let me tell you that was something that I really needed to hear. :)
Well I ran out of time ... ~LaTeR~

God is Good, He is still in Control and He is Worthy to be Honored and Praised!!!

0 comments: