CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Going to try to blog today ... not sure how much I will get to being that it's Monday, plus I've been given some extra work that is going to be very time consuming. :( Guess the good thing is that I got to stay in for lunch today which I had totally forgotten about. So since I'm back at my desk early going to see how much I can blog about.

My weekend was pretty good until Saturday night. Friday night I went to eat w/Meagan and Kyle and then I went by my moms to pick up my son's PlayStation 2. Got home and Meagan and Kyle came over and they hung out w/my son. I actually went and laid across my bed and watched some TV until Meagan and Kyle left. Saturday I got up kind of early let Precious out and then when she was ready to come back in I let her in and I went and started reading in a book until I couldn't hold my eyes open. So guess what I did ... I went back to sleep until my phone woke me up and then I got busy doing what I could until my son got up. My son had a wedding to go to so while he was gone I finished up washing clothes and once he got home we went to Wal-Mart. I got very sick after we got home Saturday but that's nothing new. Sunday of course was Father's Day ... I got up and got ready for church and my son went and hung out with his dad. After church I headed home grabbed me some lunch and got me in a nap before having to go visiting. It all actually worked out pretty good .... I met my parents at my grandparents house and I fixed Icey's for everyone that wanted one. :) I never really cared for them myself but let me tell you they sure were good yesterday. I had gotten me a machine that shaves the ice a couple of weeks go thinking I'd make one after walking but yesterday was only the second time ever using the machine. Maybe since I know I like them now I'll get more use out of it .... if not I already had a machine I could use instead of the one I bought. :) Got done visiting and headed home just in time for a summer storm.

**Got to get back to work now lunch break is over ... hopefully I'll be able to write some more later today. :)

0 comments: