CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm hoping today is the day. :) Hmmmmmm made you wonder what I am talking about. LOL Well today wasn't the day so I won't say anything will save it for the day. :) Your wondering now why would you say something if you weren't going to tell. Well I started this early this morning and now it's after 2 in the afternoon. I've been trying to get my desk cleaned up and things taken care of that get the back burner when I'm super busy.

Let me tell you ... my son got me to stressing yesterday afternoon then he got to rushing me and I dumped a whole cup of Dr. Pepper in my car. :( I'll also tell you that he will be out there Saturday morning cleaning my car too ... that is if I don't forget. He had let time slip up on him so he was rushing me because he needed to be somewhere by a certain time and I did get him there sort of on time. So after dropping him off I had an evening all to myself, and at first it was like what in the world do I do? So I got me a shower and washed my hair and sat down with my book until I had lost track of time and it was past bed time. LOL I need to stay on top of my reading and get this book finished. I didn't get very much read last night because I was trying to get caught back up with where I had left off. LOL Guess that will teach me not to stop in the middle of a chapter and go all the way to the end. ha-ha I did get to read on my lunch break today which would have been relaxing but my son ended up calling stressing me out. He had me so confused I ended up telling him we'd talk about it later. I did call him back to get some clarification as to how he was going to do somethings and the reason he had me confused was that he has his days of the week mixed up. LOL Thought only grown-ups did that. I plan on having a non-stressful evening tonight ... going to get me a shower, fix me some ice cream and curl up with my book until bedtime. :) Going to put my phone on silent or turn it off one and I don't answer the house phone so there will be nothing that can stress me out. Hope I'm not getting ahead of myself. LOL

Got to stop here for today fixing to be buried.

~LaTeR~

God is Good ... He is Still in Control and He is worth to be Honored and Praised!!!

0 comments: