CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Well well it's been a while and lots has happened, and I will try to blog about as much as I can today. Not sure how much time I will have to blog because it is the first day of the month. :) VERY VERY BUSY DAY!!!

Well it's now after lunch and I didn't get much written before lunch. LOL Here goes .... My son's Grandmother passed away May 17th which I think he had a good idea that she wasn't going to make it much longer. I had taken him over to see her on Thursday May 15th and it wasn't looking good then. :( The family did the friends and family visitation on Monday evening and had the funeral on Tuesday afternoon. The funeral was really sweet but there was several things that really didn't add up and wasn't very fair to her family or so I thought. I did get some pictures of Matthew dressed up ... too bad it had to be for the occasion it was, but he was really handsome. :)

After the funeral was over I decided that I'd go across the street to my Grandmothers grave. I wish now that I had not of because it really upset me to no end. Now let me tell you why it upset me ... well here it was May and her children still had Christmas flowers on the grave. :( Well that really hit home because Matthew had talked about guess the family would fall apart now since Grandma was gone and I was trying to tell him that wouldn't happen or that I hoped it wouldn't happen. Then when I went to visit my grandmothers grave and saw the Christmas flowers that just made me lose it. I called my mama crying it's a wonder she even knew what I was talking about.

0 comments: