CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

This has been one heck of a day. Well to start off with on Friday I found out that my friends sister in-law (Rhonda) had a blood clot in her leg. I found out last night that Rhonda had really taken a turn for the worse, the blood clot went to her lung. They've only given her 2 months to live but like I told a friend of mine today the Lord is in control and we have to believe that. So I got up this morning and got ready and my parents came and got me and we went to Greenville ... I've been wanting to give Rhonda a hug since Thursday and tell her that I've been praying for her. Well on the way we came up on a motorcycle wreck (read about it here)and it didn't look good at all in fact I handed a man an ink pen to give the lady that was working on him so she could try to open up his airway. Well when I got back home from Greenville Hospital I got online to see if anything had been posted about the wreck and found out that the guy had died.


0 comments: