CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Guess what??? It's Thursday!!! So far the day is going pretty good and it's already the down side of the day. :) I've done my daily Bible reading for today and started "Boundaries When to Say Yes How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life" at lunch. Didn't jot down any notes I couldn't find an ink pen so I will have to go back and see what I wanted to write down. Well just finished doing that before I forgot to go back. :) My son is going to have a cow when he finds out I've started another book. LOL He was in one of the worst moods yesterday ever I think but he knew I was upset with him over his interim report that I got. When we got home he cleaned his room and bathroom ... I had already told him that morning we were going to clean house and he was like why the house is already clean. Well maybe to him but not to me ... and guess what? ... I didn't do anything last night! :( I really wanted to at least load some dishes into the dishwasher and wash the ones that couldn't be put in the dishwasher.

Well I've got to stop here ... I've gotten very busy and need to gets some things done in the next 30 minutes. Not sure if I can blog at home guess that will depend on who gets to the computer chair first. LOL

Well it's after 8 pm now ... man where does time go???? I came home and changed my clothes and grabbed me a chair outside after watering my lawn and flowers. Guess I got so into my book that I lost track of time. I really didn't think I'd take that many notes from the book after reading the first chapter but so far I've been just a jotting down notes. :) I sort of wish now I had of read this book first then the "Boundaries with Kids", but that's okay. I really need to stay away from the bookstores until I read what I've got to read now. :) It's hard making a choice which one to start.

GOD IS GOOD, HE IS STILL IN CONTROL AND HE IS WORTHY TO BE HONORED AND PRAISED!!!

0 comments: