CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Well it's Saturday morning and I'm blogging. Yeah I know I can't believe it either. :) I got up before 6 this morning because crazy me set the tv alarm to go off. Then I ended up not being able to go to sleep so I read in my Bible for a little bit then tried to go back to sleep and slept to almost 10. Got up and went outside to pull birdseed weeds out of on of my flower pots and watered the grass and my flowers then came back in and washed up the dishes in the kitchen sink and I've made one gallon of tea and working on the 2nd gallon now. :) It's 11:11 and I'm taking a break. :) Not sure how much I am going to get done my stomach is still cramping really bad. :( It started last yesterday afternoon and I got in touch with my walking buddies and asked if they would be mad if we didn't walk, but if they were going to mad I was going to try to walk. If I'm feeling up to it later this afternoon I may try to walk. Right now I'm wanting to go to Office Max to get me a desk chair ... I've never really thought I needed one but sat in one last night and I really liked it and it's on sale or clearance one and it fit me to a T. LOL Matthew said if I go to make sure he is with me when he goes. He said last night we wants to work there and wanted to know how old you have to be. :)
Oh I worked on my puzzle a little bit last night .
you really can't tell though. It's a Thomas Kinkade 1000 piece puzzle and it's harder than I thought it would be or it maybe that I haven't really tried to work on it much. :( We are taking it by spells. Below is a picture of our progress. :)

The picture to the right is 4 of the flowers in my back patio area. The 3 bottom flower pots are ones that I hand painted. My yard is a work in progress ... I'm trying to get my sod to take root and turn GREEN right now. I'll try later this afternoon to take some pictures of the yard so I can post to my blog. :) And now that I know how the inserting pictures works and all, now I can take some pictures of some of my knitting and also insert in my blog. :) Which oh yeah I'm sure if knitting needles had feelings they would be very upset with me right now. :(
Well it's now 3:40 pm and I'm back home. :) We went and got a chair for the computer desk. :) Its not the one he wanted but the one I wanted. :) It's so comfortable. :) Now I just need come new batteries for my camera or better yet start saving and shopping around for a new one. :) Meant to look while I was at K-Mart but I ended up getting sick in there so we hurried and paid for my items and left. Got home and unloaded the car and went ahead and went outside and planted my new flower and replanted another one that was outside. Will get a picture to post maybe tomorrow. I need to get a picture of my son sitting outside covered up with a blanket in my chair and post. LOL Then came back in and got my chair put together. :) And now I'm enjoying it ... it's so comfortable. I don't even want to get up, but I have got to so I can get ready to go walk. :) Oh I remembered one more thing I got me some new pens because I was tired of having to light the end of the pen with my lighter to write. :)
God is Good, He is still in Control and He's worthy to be Honored and Praised!!!

0 comments: