CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's bright and early I guess you could say on Saturday morning at 7:20. I just got up and for the life of me I do not know why because I was up very late. I have no idea where the time went ... I got to working on the puzzle and listening to music and before I knew it it was after 12 and I still had reading I wanted to do in my book that I have started. So I grabbed it and finished reading the chapter I was on and then I crashed. :) Now here I am once again in front of my computer, but not for long I need to get my shower and put on my makeup so I will be ready to hit the road in a little while. :) So I think I'll stop here and may or may not be back today. ~LaTeR~
PS. I had some crazy dream last night but I think it had to do with one of the songs I was listening to last night. :(

0 comments: