CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Well it's Tuesday and it's 11:30 and I'm still at work ... and that is a good thing. Guess I will find out in 30 minutes how my stomach is doing today. My headache is back and I think it may be worse than it was yesterday. :( I did get the time entered this morning and I'd like to get these invoices sitting here on my desk entered if I do end up having to go to the doctor this afternoon. My boss told me this morning that he wished I would go to the doctor. I just told him I was just being stubborn. Believe me it comes natural to me ... I got it from my mom.

My son's grandmother was put in the hospital yesterday and it doesn't look like she will be going back home unless she tells them that is where she wants to spend her last days. Her children and her sister decided this morning that they do not want CPR or a breathing tube used on her. Right now she has a mask on helping her to breathe. The way it sounds they are just keeping her comfortable and that she has really given up. It's such a hard thing for them I know. I am planning on taking my son by there tonight after we get out of counseling.

Well now it's after 8:30 in the evening ... had a change of plans for tonight. Will have to try to blog tomorrow I got up and lost my seat at the computer so I decided to read while my son was online. ~LaTeR~

0 comments: