CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Well the day as gotten off to a rough start. Every little thing is just getting on my nerves, and that's not good. :( My son said something to me about being in a bad mood and I told him not to do anything to upset me then. Reckon if that will do any good. I think today is the day he's going to learn to wash clothes ... he's 12 and he needs to start learning. I think unless he changes he'll make a good husband to some lucky girl one day. :)
Well I think I'm going to go get a shower and see how that makes me feel. I just ate a biscuit and I'm trying to wait to see if it is going to make me sick or not. Once I get my shower I'm going to read in my Bible and then I'm going to try to finish up the "Boundaries with Kids" ... I'm finally down to 2 1/4 Chapters left ... I didn't realize taking notes while reading a book would take you so long to read ... but I think I've gotten some pretty good notes to refer back to. I've written 33 pages in a steno book full of notes (just writing on the fronts of the pages). Will try to blog some more this afternoon and I'll update on my stomach as I'm headed to the restroom now. :(
The above is my blog I had yesterday and didn't get back to finish it. It's now Monday morning 9:05 and I'm at home. :( My doctor is off today and the nurse seemed to think I have some kind of bug wanted to know if I had been out of the country ... I think it's more than that. If I'm still sick tomorrow my doctor will be working the afternoon hours. I know I'm cramping like crazy like so I guess I'll take some pain medicine and let it knock me out and sleep all day. :( I did notice yesterday afternoon that after lunch I didn't get sick ... I came home took a very short nap and we went to Lowe's and I about didn't make it home. It was like walking around is what made me sick. Now I didn't walk Friday but I did do a short walk on Saturday and ended up sick and then yesterday just walking around Lowe's. :( Guess if I do any walking this week it will be the very end of the week because I'm taking today off and have an appointment tomorrow night and Wednesday is church.

0 comments: