CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Well lets see how far I can get today with my blog. It's already 3:30 in the afternoon on Wednesday. I've been non-stop since I got to work today. :) Felt fine except for a little cramping until I had lunch. Now I'm back to where I just feel like I just need to quit eating!!! My doctor put me on Cipro 500mg and I think he thought I had a virus too but how can a virus last for 5 days???? The side effects of the medicine are just about the same as my symptoms so I don't have a clue how I'm suppose to know when I'm getting better. :(

So anyways I left work at 1:30 yesterday to go see my doctor, went to Wal-mart to have my medicine filled, picked up my son and we went to the hospital before my counseling session and then we headed home. Just to leave about 30 minutes later because I realized it was Tuesday and you know what that means and if you don't it's KFC night. LOL My sons Grandmother is just not good at all. I think they are suppose to move her to the hospice house today. I think that would be much better for her and the family.

My counseling session went great last night. She was telling me that she had been talking to different people about me. She said I had impressed her with my notes that I was taking from a book I was reading. I had left my book and steno book in the car instead of taking it up with me since I knew my son wasn't going to go in and talk with her. Most times I have my book or knitting that I take up with me. Last night I actually had printed out my Bible reading and since I was a day behind I had it to read. (Now I'm caught up with my reading but being so sick on Monday got me behind) I told her that my son had been doing great and that I was feeling lots better here lately ... I've cut my dose down on my medicine and I haven't been skipping days except the weekends. I think the only thing I've really been worried about is the scales and I didn't realize how bad they were until yesterday. To me or in my humble opinion the scales should be going down instead of up. I just can't believe that I weigh as much as I do. :( It's very disappointing to me.

Well I've already told you I'm caught up on my 90 day challenge that is I have today's reading to do. :) I'm really on the last chapter of "Boundaries with Kids" I miss counted the chapters I had left last time I wrote about it. LOL Needless to say I didn't finish the book this weekend. Hopefully tonight I'll get some reading done and maybe that will include getting to this book and finishing it. :) Still not sure what book I want to start next. I have a Joyce Meyer book I want to start but I also want to start reading "Boundaries". Guess I will have to see which one I'm leaning towards more.

I haven't gotten to walk any this week and not sure if I will get to the end of the week or not. Guess I'll have to see how I'm feeling after work on Thursday and Friday. Just looked at the calendar and my sister isn't working on Thursday and Friday so maybe I will try to walk. I know I've got something planned for Saturday and I usually don't walk on Sunday or Wednesday those are my official days off from walking.

Oh I finally asked my mom about why the doctor was telling her her blood was bad when she brought it up yesterday. She keeps telling me about her blood being bad but wouldn't tell me why and I was like they just don't tell you its bad. They are watching her liver and her cholesterol. She was having to go every 6 months but was told this time it was improving but he wants her to come back in 4 months for a re-check. That seems weird to me if it was an improvement why 4 months instead of the normal 6 months.

Well I'm going to end here today I'm sure I left something out but I need to get back to work. :)

One more thing ... when I was at Wal-Mart yesterday I picked up some Miracle Grow for my flowers and lawn and once I got home I went outside to water everything and you'll never guess what I saw/found not one but two black widow spiders.

GOD IS GOOD, HE IS STILL IN CONTROL AND HE IS WORTHY TO BE HONORED AND PRAISED!!!

0 comments: