CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Well here it is Friday and I'm back sick!!! This time I think it's my medicine causing me to be sick. I really hate this because I have so much at work that needs to be done. :( Maybe I will get to feeling better in a little while and I can go in to work, but so far I've been home a little over 30 minutes and I keep having to RUN to the bathroom. My mom says I need to start a bland diet which doesn't sound very good to me. Here is a link to a bland diet and let me tell you I wasn't impressed at all. No chocolate milk, no tea, no soda, no tomato anything, no nothing on the list that I like!!! :( I've told several people that I'm just going to stop eating but then my belly talks to me and I give in. LOL I'm sitting here with a glass of tea now while I'm typing this blog. I'd go fix me a pot of coffee but coffee is on the list as a do not drink!! :( Enough of that lets move on to something else. :)
On a better note I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow because I want to take my mom to get her a pedicure as well as me one. :) I need to remind her this afternoon when I talk to her, I said something to her on Sunday but I'm sure she has forgotten. :) Kind of wish I knew about what time we would be going so I could set up an appointment. I've heard if you have an appointment you can just go right in with no waiting.
Well I'm going to take a break now and go lay down real still and see if that will settle my stomach. :) Seems like moving around just makes it worse!
Guess what .... I didn't go lay down I've sat right here at this computer and picked me out a variety of music and posted it to my blog as you have already figured out I have music on here now. :) I figure my sister will not like some of the songs so I did pick out some I thought she might enjoy listening to that I like ... she will have to skip to song 8 I think even though the Christian songs start before then. :) I wasn't able to find my song that I like though. :( but I did some more searching and guess what I found it ... that's very exciting!!! Wonder if anyone can pick out which one is my favorite??? And no it's not the first song in the list that would be too easy. LOL
Well now it's after 6pm ... I laid down and I slept over 2 hours. I just had 1/2 of a potato from McAlister's and waiting to see how it is going to do on my stomach. :) ... so far I haven't been sick. :) I just pulled up my blog page so that I can sit here and listen to the songs I picked out ... I noticed some of them weren't the whole song when I was searching but I didn't pay attention to see if I picked any out that wasn't the whole song. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will be fine. I've done my Bible in 90 days challenge reading for today. :) I just started on chapter 3 in the book "Boundaries", and I plan on reading some in it tonight I guess after I finish writing here. I'd also like to work on the puzzle some ... it hasn't been touch since Sunday when my parents were over. :( I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever get finished. LOL Well it feels like my stomach is fixing to be upset from eating so I think I'll stop here for today. ~LaTeR~
GOD IS GOOD, HE IS STILL IN CONTROL AND HE'S WORTHY TO BE HONORED AND PRAISED!!!

0 comments: