CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! Well it's already the last day of the weekend. :( Got back up sick today, didn't get sick yesterday at all. I went and got my mom and we went and got our toes done. Next time I go I'm going to get my tips green instead of white ... the girl that did my toes had hers done that way and it was so cute. :) I think a woman needs to get her feet done once a month at least, will see if I can fit that into my budget. LOL If we stopped going out to eat it would be too hard to fit it in. :) I think seriously I'm going to have to change my diet. :( Maybe the things I ate yesterday are just now making me sick ... guess that's a thought. Well I'm about to be sick again will be back ~LaTeR~ that is when I can get the seat back. LOL
Back for a few minutes ... my son is washing his dishes so he can get online. :-) I've gotten my shower, the dishwasher loaded and dishes washed. Then I watered all my inside flowers. Hoping I can get my son to help me clean the clutter in front of the bar area. Then I want to fold all my winter clothes and put them in boxes and unpack my summer things that are still packed and put them on hangers. Then I plan on finishing yesterdays Bible reading and doing today's and then reading and in between on breaks cleaning here and there. I have another clutter area I'd like to work on some. :)
Well I guess that is all for now folks. LOL
~LaTeR~

0 comments: