CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

I've made it to Friday Yippee!!!! I've done really well this week if I must say so myself. :) I've walked everyday except for Wednesday and that normally isn't a night we walk. :) I started the Bible in 90 Challenge on Tuesday and so far I've kept up with the reading involved. :) The real test will be this weekend when everything just goes to shambles for some reason. Which last weekend I did pretty good except for Sunday and that was because I was very weak. :( My day has started out so so ... Mike came to get our son for school at 7:30 :( then they got into and Mike was leaving without him and my son was like mama you've got to take me to school and I hollered and Mike and TOLD him he couldn't do that to me. Don't show up late and then think I can adjust my time schedule my hours aren't come and go as you please. I have no idea what he was thinking but he was making me angry.

I've now got my work from yesterday and today's work so this will be a short blog. :) Plus I'm leaving work early to run an errand. You know if I had enough PTO time I think I would never work on Friday ... I'd rather have every Friday off than to take a solid week off I think. Maybe I'm getting bored with my job who knows. Coming up in July will be my 6th anniversary for being here at my job. I keep saying I'm going to apply at the hospital but I haven't updated my resume yet. I think they have just as good of benefits as I have here. Only thing I don't think I would like would be scheduling my days off. Here like today I just went and told me boss I needed to leave an hour early, or I can come in on Monday morning and tell him I would like to be off on Friday and that is just fine. I'm not a planner when it comes to taking time off from work guess because I never have had to do that.

Oh yeah I plugged in my I-Pod last night and I thought it was syncing but got to work this morning and found out it didn't sync ... guess I did something wrong or my son did something because I did notice that my I-pod didn't look connected this morning. That reminds me I actually unhooked the DSL instead of my I-Pod from the computer ... don't ask I think I was having a blond moment. LOL Guess I just need to stay away from my computer in the mornings because it also puts me behind getting ready for work. In fact I don't think I got dress until after 7:15 this morning :( I am normally dressed by 7:00 and ready to go.

Now it's 30 minutes until lunch time and I'm ready to eat my shoe. I've started taking vitamins in the mornings before leaving for work but I am thinking I'm going to have to change up and take them at lunch. Only problem with that is they make me gag. :( Sometimes it takes me 3 or 4 tries to get it down. :( My son is also having trouble with the ones I got him and he didn't even take his this morning because he couldn't get it down. Guess I passed that trait to him. He can take small pills like me but the big ones get both of us. :(

Going to see how much I can get done before lunch so I'm stopping here for now. May or maybe post some more after lunch.

I am at home now it's 9:34 at night and I've gotten my computer working fast now. :) Fixing to get settled down and read before heading off to dream land. ~LATER~

May 02, 2008

Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness.

— James Thurber

0 comments: