CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Man I can't believe it's already Wednesday. I've been non-stop the past 3 days. I didn't know if I was coming or going ... LOL. I don't even think I thought about my blog yesterday at all. :( So right now I'm waiting on one of my co-workers to get off the phone so I can get back busy, so I thought I'd jot down a few things before I forget about them. If I re-jot down something I blogged about sorry.

Lets start with Sunday evening ... the wind was something awful on this day. It was just a little scary too. It was too windy to sit outside and read so I ended up in my room sitting in front of the window so I could watch the trees. I think that I've been behind 5 chapters exactly every night since Friday on my Bible reading. I am still reading boundaries but haven't been able to read in it but once this week. :( Anyways back to Sunday ... I got everything I wanted to get done done believe it or not. Or at least I think I did and I even cooked.

Monday was just a non-stop day even after work I was non-stop. Not sure about the after work part. LOL I think eating at my moms got me off my schedule, but don't get me wrong it sure was good. :) Tuesday was about the same as Monday and even after work I ended up eating at my moms.

Oh and I almost forgot on Sunday I got a text message on my phone wishing me a "Happy Mothers Day" from Breanna ... can you believe that???? I wrote her back "Thanks" and didn't hear anything else from her. Meagan also sent me a message telling me Happy Mothers Day too.

Well I'm at home now and seeing how I'm behind in my reading I think I'd better go heat up super and and get busy reading. ~LaTeR~

GOD IS GOOD, HE IS STILL IN CONTROL AND HE'S WORTHY TO BE HONORED AND PRAISED!!!


0 comments: