CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

I made it to Friday Yippee how I'm just praying now I'll make it to 5 p.m. I just took a pain pill so I'm waiting on it to kick in. I'm hoping that I will be feeling lots better shortly, I have lots to do this evening. I'm really going to have to make out a list so I don't get side tracked tonight. I've got to go to the grocery store and get everything needed for tomorrow. I also need to get a present for my dad and a card for both him and my son. I had planned on just going to Bi-Lo but now I'm leaning toward Wal-Mart ... I'll just go home first let the mutt out and change my clothes before going. Guess if I do go to Wal-Mart I'll get a little walking in. :) I haven't been to the gym all week, and looking at the calendar I'm not going to be able to go except for 1 night next week. :( Oh I reloaded my I-Pod Wednesday night and forgot it yesterday but I have it today and I'm moving right along listening to my favorite podcast.

I ended up going through the drive through at Hardee's last night for french fries and a LARGE Dr Pepper. Then I stopped off to get me some knitting needles and ended up buying yarn (I know I should not be surprised that I did). I had written down a pattern I thought would be fast and easy and was wanting to try it so I have 5 more rows left then I can bind it off. It was pretty easy except for row 6 and 12 took a little time to make sure I was doing them right. I think unless someone calls to ask about lunch that I will knit on my lunch break today. I'm working on 2 bookmarks and got the needles last night to start a dishcloth so maybe it time allows tonight I'll get started on it. I have several I would like to do on top on the ones that the group sends out.

Oh Matthew didn't ask about his shoes last night he stayed with his friend Sage so I guess he wasn't thinking about it. He's going home again today with him and they are going to the movies tonight then he will be home after that. I may just get my pies cooked and hid before he knows I made a pies for Saturday. I think if he finds them tonight I'm going to tell them I'm taking them to church Sunday don't touch them (LOL) I'll make you one sometime today or tomorrow ... how does that sound??? I think it's just too COOL that I've actually kept something from him. This is just getting to be so exciting for me and I hope that I'm feeling good tomorrow so that it will just be an AWESOME day for him. He's just got so much going on and he doesn't like talking about it at all.

Well I've made it past lunch now ... 3hrs 20 minutes until it's time to go home. I went and had soup for lunch and then got a ice cream on the way out. (And I wonder why I'm not losing any weight, I just keep gaining) Oh well it sure was good ... guess I could look at it as I did get in an extra milk product for today. :-)

Just got off the phone with my mom ... she had been asleep. I was making out the grocery list for tonight and needed to find out what she was bringing. I had asked her to make the Honey Bun cake and was checking to see if she was going to feel up to it. She is going to bring the ice cream and some hot sauce too. So now I have the food list made out along with the grocery list, but no cleaning list yet. Hmmm wonder if I will get that one made???? At this point and time I'm thinking start the dishwasher, wash what is in the sink, sweep the kitchen floor and do a once over in his bathroom and be finished. I can make up my bed in the morning which I don't guess will matter because I will probably keep that door shut anyways. Then I clean next weekend like I'm suppose to with the dusting and vacuuming and moping. :-) I'll need to stay busy next weekend so I don't get down in the dumps, so maybe between cleaning and knitting I won't get bored.

Speaking of knitting I'm down to just needing to bind off the bookmark I started last night. I did the five rows at lunch but didn't have any scissors with me in my knitting bag ... I thought I did and may have just over looked them. I mean who has a knitting bag without scissors in it??? I think I carry the kitchen sink in both my knitting bag and my purse. You've heard the phrase "Can't leave home without it" well I can't leave home without my knitting bag or purse or I would be totally lost and I am lost when I do forget my knitting bag. I'd like to do two more book marks tonight with that pattern ... one for my son and one for my dad for tomorrow, but not sure if I will have enough time. I may get one done and then just do my dads and give it to him Sunday or Monday his birthday isn't until Monday. I have an appointment with the preacher and his wife on Monday so I won't be able to do anything for his birthday. (I guess I just wasn't thinking when I said that date would be good)

Maybe I will get to post tomorrow on how everything goes after my son's surprise. :-) I'll ask him after it's all over did he have any idea what I was up to? This may back fire on me keeping a secret from him, but I think it's going to be great!!! I know if your reading my blog your tired of hearing about this get together I'm having for him and my dad tomorrow ... SORRY!!!

Well I'm going to stop here for today, not sure if I'll write this weekend or not ... guess it's just going to have to be a wait and see.

God is Good, He is still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Praised and Honored!!!

0 comments: