CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Okay it's Tuesday and once again the day is just flying right by me. J I'm hoping that by the days end I'll be able to tell I've done something. Last night was a pretty changeling for me ... I did get about 2 hours alone time because my son went to a friends house until 8. When he got home he was like are you feeling better mama? I really don't like him to see me cry but he saw me crying yesterday afternoon on the way home. I know it really upsets him when he sees me upset but I just couldn't get a handle on it and the tears just came. I'm not going to worry to much I know that the Lord has an answer for me. Who knows maybe I'm just suppose to stay married to this man who has another woman living with him. The preacher did preach on the Lord restoring relationships Sunday morning (well that was the only part of the sermon that I heard). Man it's after 4:30 so I guess I may try to finish blogging at home or it may just wait until tomorrow.

God is Good, He is still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Praised and Honored!!!!

0 comments: