CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

March 9, '08

Well it's the end of the weekend, :( not sure where time goes now a days. I didn't get much done this weekend due to being sick most of the weekend. Saturday was really bad, but I've been determined today to not let it get me down. (I did get a nap today but didn't sleep near as much as I did on Saturday) I made it to church this morning, and was so Thankful that I didn't let the pain stop me. The scriptures for today were Romans 8:33-34, Hebrews 7:25, and Luke 22:31-34 and let me tell you the last thing I remember about the sermon was "He Restores", one example was relationships ... and I think that's the point that I just started crying and just couldn't stop. I know that after lunch my eyes were just hurting so bad from all the crying. So after lunch I came home took 4 Advil and slept for about 2 hours I guess or there about. I know I am going to put down Wednesday night for a copy of todays sermon so that I can listen to it. :-)
I think this weekend was just a very emotional time for me. I had appointment with my attorney on Friday which went very good. I called the person who was suppose to go to court with me and she isn't going to be able to go ... her mom just had surgery and is having a hard time plus she has started back keeping kids. My mom acted like she really doesn't want to go with me, and I just want her there for support ... I know she can't go in the court room or anything but just having her there ... I am hoping she will change her mind. She hasn't been feeling very well for quite some time so I just pray she will be feeling great by then. I'm just trusting the Lord to take care of everything that day for me. I'll be in FROG mode the next few weeks for sure ... don't take that the wrong the way I FROG everyday .... if I didn't I sure wouldn't be where I am today. :-)
While I'm thinking about plus the box is sitting here on my desk :-) ... I had heard something on the news and it hasn't been talked about very much but I'm glad I didn't get a quick hear about it ... Aunt Jemima has a recall on Pancake mix ... well what do you know ... I have a box that was recalled thank goodness it's never been opened. The night we did have pancakes we actually had blueberry pancakes. :-) My son and I have enough stomach trouble without eating something that has been recalled. So make sure you check your cabinets and if you have any Aunt Jemima make sure you check to see if it is one of the boxes recalled.
Well didn't get to write as much as I wanted my computer was acting up when I first started and now it's bed time ... so I'm off to bed in hopes that the bed bugs leave me alone tonight. LOL
God is Good, He is still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Praised and Honored!!!


0 comments: