CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Well I made it to hump day!!! Guess you noticed I didn't finish blogging last night, my computer was messed up at home. L I didn't realize it until after it was time to go to bed either. We had supper at my moms, then I went and dropped my son off at the Civic Center to meet one of his buddies, then I went home and I guess wasted time because I couldn't tell you anything that I did last night except for ... I read in my Bible, looked through a magazine, knitted, made Matthew upset, tried to figure out how to get the WII connected to being online (I think that is what messed up my computer). Guess time just flies too fast in the evenings, the things listed above doesn't look like much but time just has a way of getting away from you. LOL I pulled up the support page for the WII not sure if I understand it or not ... printed it out and going to take it home and try again but I don't think it will be tonight. It's church night tonight. Looking at the instructions it looks pretty easy and I think what I was doing was right last night but it didn't work. L

It was pretty quite last night at home too. Matthew is wanting shoes for his Birthday and I ordered them on Sunday but told him I was going to wait until I got to work to order them instead of doing it at home. Well he finally remembered to ask me last night if I got them ordered. I was like oh my goodness I totally forgot son I'm so sorry. Well this makes twice now in less than a week that I've upset him. I know it's not funny to him but I'm getting a big kick out of it. LOL He's going to be so surprised for his Birthday and I just can't wait to see his face. In fact I better empty up my memory card for my camera so I can take some pictures. He said he doesn't want a party or a cake so I'm planning on just letting my parents show up and his sister and I'm going to fix hot dogs and I'm getting my mom to make a honey bun cake and I'm going to make brownie pies. Those are his 2 favorite sweets to eat. :) Just got a call from my mom and she has the shoes hidden in her closet. I was worried about the package coming while he was there but now he will not know. :) Man I've really pulled this one over on him ... no I've pulled two over on him. LOL

My mom ended up calling me before I called her this morning. She said I was causing her to get upset because she was starting to worry. I got behind because I stopped to load the dishwasher this morning and still didn't get it started because I noticed the time. :( So before church tonight I'll finish putting dishes in the dishwasher that I missed this morning and let it run while I'm not home. Anyways mama said that Meagan got jumped on last night not once but twice. I'm thinking it must be pretty bad because they thought her arm was broke. The bad thing was her boyfriend just stood there and watched a person 3 or 4 times the size of Meagan beat on her. What kind of guy would do that? Why didn't he get the phone and call the police? I just pray that Meagan will open her eyes before it is too late to see this road she is going down. I don't think she realizes it but some of the things she is going through now are things I went through just a little different. I know it's easy to try to tell someone what they need to see or do but sometimes they are just blind ... I know that for a fact. I just don't understand why I heard from my daughter at lunch today and she was telling me what happened in her words by text messaging. She said Amy hit her, yanked her by the hair and slung her down and slapped her 4 or 5 times then got on top of her holding her down while she was screaming bloody murder.

Oh pulled up my phone bill from Embarq a little bit ago and I about had a COW!!!! My bill was $325.13 which I had paid extra last month because I knew they had not billed me like they were suppose to, so that brought it down to $260.70. That was still HIGH!!!! So I got on the phone and called and of course the first person said she couldn't help me she would let me talk to someone from Dish Network well that lady wasn't very helpful with any of the charges but did take some things off my bill and gave me a number to call back when I am home to do a troubleshoot on why I'm being billed $5 for a phone line not being hooked up when I know there is one hooked up. Well I had her transfer me back to an Embarq person and I talked to her and explained what was going on and she was like I can let you talk to my supervisor and I was like yeah lets do that. I'm being billed for things I didn't say I wanted to be billed for. So after talking (yeah I said talking and I calm the whole time never raised my voice the first time) with the supervisor she gave me a credit for $126.75 and then after a few more statements me from me she gave me a total credit of $151.75. Now we are back on track with my budget, and I'm very thankful. At least they admitted to their error and corrected it with no problems what-so-ever. I think I'll start paying more attention to my bills from now on too, most times the bills are near the same amounts and I don't really think to look to see what the difference is but I will look from now on. Just like the cell phone bill the difference this month was Matthew went in and downloaded a ringer.

OK now what is this world coming to??? Take a look at this article. I just couldn't believe what I was reading. Do people just not care about things being sacred or believe in things being sacred anymore??? I guess I was just to sheltered growing up and something just appal me to no end. I could sit here and list lots of things that just aren't right but you already know most of them and probably lots more that I am not familiar with.

God is Good, He is still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Honored and Praised!!!

0 comments: