CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Well it's Monday and I made it to work on time :) ... I set 4 different alarms to go off (only set one that I wouldn't normally have set) this morning to make sure I got up in time. Let me say I still didn't climb out of bed until 6:30 so the snooze buttons kept getting hit for a solid hour. My mom says your suppose to get out of the bed the first time the clock goes off ... I said to her but what if you just want 5 more minutes of sleep and you didn't hit the snooze button??? You'd be sound asleep and wouldn't get up in time to be where you need to be. LOL

So far I'm doing pretty good this morning. When I got up this morning my eyes were very swollen but the right one was worse than the left one ... not sure why, but I'm trying to stay out of sight from everyone today. ;-) Work is going by fast this morning ... in fact its 30 minutes away from lunch time. Work is doing a hot dog plate for Relay but I told them on Friday I was going to pass. I think it was 2 hot dogs, chips and a drink for $5.00. Well I ended up with soup and a sandwich, and oh boy was that just way too much!!!, and he wanted to know if I wanted ice cream LOL ... guess I'll have to go one day this week and just eat ice cream for lunch. One thing I realized today walking to my car after lunch was how blessed I was to be able to go in for lunch and carry my Bible to read. You know some people just stare at you, some don't pay you any attention, and I'm sure some just think I'm just reading a ordinary book. It's amazing to me how some people just stare when people do unusual things while out at a restaurant ... you should see the looks I get when I get my knitting out ... which reminds me I had a lady ask me last week if I was still knitting ... I didn't know her from Adam but I guess she has seen me knitting some where on my lunch break. :-)

I'm still having a pretty good day, meaning I haven't cried one tear today. I emailed my attorney after lunch letting her know that my witness couldn't come with me to court due to having to help with her mom who just had surgery and isn't doing very good plus she has started back watching children during the day. I know I said something to my parents and my mom acted like she really doesn't want to go which I understand she has been sick and she is just ready to be feeling better. My step dad was like all I can say is that I know that car has been there at the house since November. My daughter knows but she said she was scared to go with me, even though she knows what is going on too. My attorney wrote back saying that she can make it as simple as asking them "Is the Defendant living with another woman?" And if they can truthfully answer yes, then she thinks that we will be okay. She said we don't have to have a lot of details and evidence since he is in default. If he shows up and creates a problem, we can continue the case to another day and subpoena the neighbor girl and force her to testify. I just hope it doesn't come to that and I can find someone who knows for a fact that a girl is living there and will testify against Tommy and not be scared of him. I understood why the neighbor didn't want to testify since she lives across the street from him and has to deal with him and the things that go on in his house.

Let me just say I've had all kinds of things going on through my head today and I'm been listening to Joyce Meyer this afternoon and man oh man if you've never listened to her or heard of her you really need to check her out. One of the main things that she said today that sticks out is "How would you like to have your problem and not know God?" I'll tell you right now I'd sure hate to know that I didn't know Jesus and have the problems that I do have. The Lord has really blessed me even when at times I don't realize it and I'm confused as to why I'm going through the trails I'm going through I'm always a stronger and better person after I come through my trail. Man I think I could write a book here but I probably need to get back to work. :-)

God is Good, He is still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Praised and Honored!!!


0 comments: