CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's a new day :) and it's very cold!!! Seems like forever since I last blogged, but I just wasn't in the mood on Thursday, and didn't have time over the weekend. I was off on Friday but my mom called and woke me up said she needed me to carry her to the doctor. So I got up and got ready while she was waiting on them to call her back. They called her back and said they couldn't see her if she was feeling that bad she needed to go to the ER. So I took her to the ER and stayed with her until my dad got off work. I worked on two knitting projects while she dozed on and off. Went out to eat and then I was exhausted so I crashed early. :) Got up early on Saturday and messed around, took and nap, and then went to Wal-Mart, back home, then to my moms, and back home to make a cake for Sunday. (Man it was so GOOD!!) Guess that was pretty much it for Saturday. Sunday got up and went to church, and then went home to change my clothes and grab the cake before heading to my moms to cook (I fixed ham rolls and everyone seemed to like them), then I went home and took a nap. :) I think I was having an up and down day on Sunday, I actually stayed up and watched a movie before falling asleep. I got up Monday morning and a friend of mine had sent me some scriptures so I got out my Bible(s) and picked one and wrote it down out of my Message Bible. "Be Strong. Take Courage. Don't be Intimidated. Don't give them a second thought because God, your God, is striding ahead of you. He's right there with you. He won't let you down; he won't leave you." Deuteronomy 31:6 Let me tell you I shared that verse with everyone yesterday that I came into contact with.

Well yesterday was the big day!!! Before I write about the big day I'm going to back up a little bit. On Thursday afternoon Meagan called and was sounding like she was about to come out of her skin. They saw the girl getting in the truck with Tommy to go out on the road. Well in the mean time I had talked with a friend of mine on Wednesday evening and was really down about everything that was going on. Well she went by there on Friday and no one was home and so she went back on Saturday and they were there and she got out and went to the door. She talked to the girl about nothing in-particular and then left and called me. She was like that guy has lost his mind!!! Well knowing he was in town was just driving me CRAZY!!! In fact I got up yesterday morning and got ready and left early so I could ride by his house to see if he was still home and he was. I got to court around five minutes to nine and sat in the car until about ten after. I think I was just torturing myself for no reason at all. I had had Meagan read me the scripture all the way to the Court House off and on and then I just kept reading it and took it inside with me to keep reading. Got inside and made the metal detector go off (it was my shoes) and then we all had our cell phones so my dad took mine and Meagan's to my car and Bobby took his and Bridgette's to their car. :) No one else made the metal detector go off except for Bridgette's husband. Yes I had several people there with me for support which was a good thing because I really needed it. Well we sat and sat and finally Heather came and got all of us and took us to a conference room so that we could talk. She (the attorney) decided that Bridgette was going to be the best witness since she had talked to the girl. :) So my attorney went to let the judge know that we were there and the first case had been postponed so we were first. Man I was so nervous, my hands were sweating. :( So we went out in the hall and the deputy came out and called his name not once but 3 times. I was like you could have just called it once :) but he was a no show. :) The judge you could tell really frowned on that. He granted me my divorce plus allowed me to go back to my prior name :) and gave him 10 days to pay for my attorney fees. :) If he doesn't then he will be in contempt of court and they can arrest him. I asked Heather how much will that cost me ... I really would like to see that happen ... she was like settle down lets see if he pays first. :) LOL So then I went and got breakfast for me, my son, Meagan and her boyfriend and went home. :) I still wasn't sure what I was feeling but I was very Thankful that I didn't have to face him. I haven't seen him since the morning of Oct. 1st, 2007 and I guess I haven't gotten any text from him since the end of Oct '07. He did call after he was served with the divorce papers and left a nasty message on my voicemail but that was the last of that. So far I haven't even run into him any where in town. :) I really dread that day and hope that someone is with me when it does happen so I'm not by myself. Well then I decided since I had the rest of the day off I'd see about my taxes ... really been putting that off. So I called to see if I had to have an appointment or if I could just walk in and Thank goodness they were not busy so she told me the things I would need and boy did I panic. I had to have his social security number :( now how in the world was I going to get that??? I know I was thinking he WILL NOT get mine ... the IRS would have to call me for it. So I remembered I had something of his in my calendar so I looked and low and behold it was his social security card. :) Went to have my taxes filed and I already knew going in I'd have to file married filing separate. :( Well in my best interest it was better for me to file Head of Household ... you want to talk about being excited ... man I was!!! So I got finished before lunch and I sent a text to my friend to see about lunch and we decided on Migs and after lunch I was about to pop so I laid down and took a nap. :) Got up and realized we had counseling so I got ready to go to that not sure if my son would go in and talk or not but he did. :) My counseling session raised many questions for me after I left, things that I hadn't thought of. She asked how did I really feel about him not being there to face up to what he had done to me. Man alive he will have to face what he did and put me through one day maybe it wasn't yesterday but I assure you he will answer for it. Second we talked about dating ... and I told her just like I've told everyone else ... He will have to come and knock on my door to find me and the Lord will have already put it on both of our hearts. My counselor thinks I'm crazy for saying that ... she was like now you know the only men that could possibly knock on your door would be a plumber or electrician coming to fix something. Who knows maybe I am crazy LOL

So if anyone is reading my blog let me tell you this Our God is Awesome ... you just have to step out in Faith and Believe!! He will not let you down or leave your side!!!! I am so Thankful to be (as my friend calls me sometimes) a Woman of God!!! I've just got to work on taking that step of Faith more often. :)

God is Good, He is Still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Honored and Praised!!!

0 comments: