CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Well I made it to Monday!! :) The weekend was really great, but I was kind of getting doubts on Friday evening. When my son got home I was still playing the prank on him about the shoes he wanted for his Birthday. He got so mad he was like I'm going to live with my dad ... I just said okay. Anyways when his dad got there to get him he was like I changed my mind I'm staying with my mama. Anyways on Saturday I kept telling him he needed to help me clean up in case someone just stopped by, and he was like me-ma isn't coming she said she wasn't going any where today. I had already told him we'd go to Bikes and Boards after lunch so he was in an okay mood about that. I put on the chili and made the slaw and was going to wait until everyone that was coming was there before I finished up anything else. I had made tea and two brownie pies Friday night while he was gone to the movies. That's another funny story. He came in and saw those pies and was like can I have a piece ... I said oh no those are for church Sunday ... he was so mad ... you can doing something for church but forgot about my Birthday??? I told him your Birthday is Sunday and I'll make you a pie Saturday night. :)

Now it's Monday after lunch and I'm just trying to stay very very busy. I took the last of my medicine on Friday and I didn't make it to the drug store in time this weekend for my refill. It's amazing how your serotonin levels affect our moods. Today I could just cry at the drop of a pen top. I have a feeling this is going to be a rough week plus the start of next week. I have counseling Thursday and Monday so that may help me some. I've got to find a witness before Monday or I'm going to up the creek. It's amazing to me that I had all these people say he's got a girl at his house but when it comes time to go to court no one wants to go testify against him. I just don't get it and it makes me very ANGRY!!!

I'm meeting with the Pastor and his wife this evening and I'm very nervous about it. I know that I want to go and talk with him but where in the world I will start I haven't a clue. I've jotted down some notes of things I want to make sure that I tell him and his wife.

God is Good, He is still in Control, and He's worthy to be Honored and Praised!!!

0 comments: