CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Well, I made it to Monday. :) I have now been officially single for a whole week, but it seems longer than that to me. I'm very grateful not to have any ties to him anymore. :) I did come to the conclusion this weekend that being single can be very lonely when you are in a group of happy married couples. Which is fine I will just have to learn to cope in this area. This was actually the first time I have been uncomfortable since October, and I think it had to do with the game they were playing and the answers that were being given out.

The weekend was pretty good I guess you could say. :) I actually got a nap on Saturday and Sunday, I made it to the grocery store, got one load of clothes washed, put a roast on for Sunday, and made it to church and life group. :-) Oh and I got a really great book this weekend and got started reading it (my knitting is on the back burner for the moment) "The BATTLE Belongs to the LORD" I haven't really wanted to put it down at all, in fact I stayed up past my bed time last night reading. :) So in between going here and there and chores I'm almost 1/2 done with the book.

Friday evening we went to eat, and then went home and Matthew had his dad pick him up and they went to Walmart or fishing supplies. His dad bought Meagan a fishing rod and some plugs. My son went fishing Saturday morning, then when he got back we went and got his hair cut. :) He looks so much better now. :) Meagan came by after she got up that afternoon and got her fishing rod and was so excited. She wrote my sons dad a Thank you note and wanted me to take it to him. (So I did) Then she sent me a text wanting his cell phone number and I sent it to her. Well she started sending him text messages, and once Matthew found this out he was very upset. I don't mean just a little but A LOT!!! He doesn't like it at all because he thinks something bad is going to happen. I'm staying out of it!!!

Now I have a note on my desk with 1pm Tuesday written on it and I don't have a clue what in the world it means. I know it was something I wrote down on Friday but I can't remember why I wrote it down. :( I have nothing on my calendar for Tuesday, the only thing in fact is my doctors appointment for Friday. Oh know I just figured it out ... scanning thru my brain. LOL That the day my mom goes back to the doctor to find out about what they are going to do about her Gall-Bladder. The only thing she knows for sure now is that it's abnormal. I told her I'd go with her but my dad is going so I'm going to save my time in case they decide to do surgery I can be there then.

Well this is all I am going to be able to write today. :( I don't think I will have time tomorrow either, but maybe I can work in a little something.

God is Good, He is still in Control, and He's worthy to be Honored and Praised!!!

0 comments: