CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One day down and 3 more for the work week this week. I'm not feeling very good today, or maybe that's not the right wording. I have so much going on inside that it's hard to concentrate this morning. My meeting with my pastor and his wife went very well last night. It's was not very easy but then again it was. I cried on and off most of the time I was there, I guess you could say it was an eye opener for me. He told me toward the end that there were 2 scriptures that kept coming to him while I was talking the first one had to do with the alabaster box and the second was did he really see me not just see me but really see me. They helped me to see that I have got some issues that I need to deal with before healing can take place in my life. I really thought that I was past the issue but deep down I'm really not. Once I get past this and face it face to face things will be better. Plus I've got to take a step out in faith and believe and until I do that I'm just stuck in a rut. I was told this morning at work that maybe I should try a burnt offering ... I've never done that but I do think I'll write the things down that I need to deal with and then go from there. Yes I said things with an s on the end ... wouldn't it be great if it was just one thing but it's not. The Lord is working mightily in my life right now and I just know he has something GREAT in store for me at the end of this journey that I am about to take.

I'm still pretty nervous about Monday and I have no clue what is going to happen. I guess I have 6 days to find someone that is not afraid of Tommy that will go to court with me. I know not to ask any of his neighbors and I don't blame them for not wanting to go at all. I don't think I would want to either if I were in their shoes. I know I don't want to wait a year to be granted a divorce and from what the preacher said last night he said I was doing what needed to be done ... and no that doesn't mean he believes in divorce but sometimes things are just not in our control. I told him I had been second guessing myself as to rather I was doing the right thing or not.

Thank goodness it's almost lunch time ... I could eat my shoe right about now. :) Not sure what I'm doing for lunch today if I go by myself I'm sure I'll go grab something then read my Bible the rest of the time. I've got some scriptures I'm wanting to look up. I did bring my knitting but I don't have anything on my needles. That's a bummer :( and very unusual for me.

Well I went to lunch with Marsha today so we went to Maria's. :) Let me tell you ... I'm so stuffed now I'm miserable!!! I've gotten to where every time I eat I'm just miserable, and I don't think I'm over eating. Who knows maybe I am.

Not sure if I really finished today or not but got to stop here now because time has slipped up on me and it's 35 minutes to quitting time today. :) Later~~

God is Good, He is still in CONTROL, and He is worthy to be Honored and Praised!!!

0 comments: