CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 7, 2008

March 07, '08 FRIDAY!!!

Well I should be in a good mood today ... It's Friday!!! Not sure if it the weather or what it is. I didn't think I was in that mood of a mood but I can really feel it now, and just going down hill. My morning was very quick today so that was pretty good, fixing to see how the afternoon is going to go. I am leaving early but a little nervous about my appointment this afternoon ... I need to jot down some of the questions to ask I have thought about that I need to ask. Enough about that for now.
Counseling went good last night or so I thought. It was my son's first official night with my counselor. Guess we will see in a few weeks really how it's going. He didn't have a whole lot to say once we left last night but he did seem to be in a pretty good mood. He was also in a half way decent mood this morning. Hope he's still in a good mood this afternoon since we already know I'm not in the best of moods today.
My calendar for next week looks pretty bare so that might be a good thing ... might get a few days of walking in. :) Then it looks like the next two weeks after that are crazy!! Man this has been a very busy month ... but I'm writting down the things that I do on each night on the calendar ... ie. Wednesday ~ Church ... Thursday ~ Counseling. Speaking of Church I set up an appointment to go meet with the Preacher and his wife on the 17th after work (not sure if that was a good day to pick ... it's my dad's Birthday), but I couldn't do it on Sunday because that's my sons Birthday!!
Oh I reloaded my I-Pod last night, and I'm thinking I need to cut down on some of the Podcast that I listen to. That's going to be something that is going to be very hard. Plus I keep writting down new ones to try out ... will I ever be really caught up on my listening?? I'm just now listening to February Podcast. Thank goodness I can listen while I am at work :-)
Well I think I'm finished for today.
God is Good, He is still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Praised and Honored!!!

0 comments: