CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Alright it's Friday!!! How did you like my post yesterday??? I thought I was going to have time to blog but didn't. LOL Going to try to get some things blogged about today.

My mom is doing great and I've really been surprised at how she has done. So has only complained about 2 things ... 1. how bad it hurts getting out of the bed and I understand that completely. 2. Her house needs to be cleaned (it's not dirty) ... I told her this morning maybe she could dust with the swifter duster. I don't think she liked that idea too much. Now I know your thinking that I should go out there and clean her house for her so let me clarify why I will not do this ... I won't do it to her liking, she would find something to complain about. That's just how she is, and she will tell you real quick that my house needs to be cleaned.

Well I am home now ... been having trouble with my stomach the last couple of days cramping ... and now I have the runs. Maybe I will get some blogging in in between running to the bathroom and laying down. :) I really wanted to stay at work but the bathroom just wasn't close enough to my desk. :(

Now lets see ... I finished the book "Battlefield of the Mind" written by Joyce Meyer and I ended up with I think 24 note cards filled out front and back. :) I really recommend this book to everyone (I think the whole world needs to read it), and I even shared about it with my counselor last night. I'm planning on going and getting my son the Teen Battlefield of the Mind but he says he's not going to read it ... our counselor thinks it would be great if he would read it. Guess I will have to figure out a way to make him read it. I've already suggested he could read it while I'm reading in the evenings ... but he said NO!!! I'm reading "Boundaries with Kids" now and instead of note cards I picked my up some steno books and I'm using it to take notes. :) So far its a lot easier with the steno book taking notes instead of the note cards but I so love note cards. :) Just fixing to start chapter 3 ... it takes me so long to read a book when I want to jot down notes from it. :) I've got a couple of other books lined up to read after this one but not going to say which it will be because I keep changing up what I do read next. (I think I need to stay away from the book store and the book section at the store) LOL I actually got the book "Boundaries" that I was going to read but then I discovered that I had this one "Boundaries with Kids" so I started it first. I wonder if my knitting needles are missing me???

My counseling session went pretty good last night, my son would go in and talk with her last night. I told her that he seemed to be doing great the past few weeks. (Hope I don't regret saying that) I know in one of my sessions we had talked about him having OCD, and she told me last night that I have OCD too. I pulled it up at work to see what all it said about it. It was pretty interesting to me, after reading the material I pulled up I guess because I have OCD that I passed it on to my son. :( Now that I know I can understand somethings that I couldn't really understand before. I know that my doctor has talked to me about my serotonin levels but I don't guess I ever really understood it until my counselor explained it to me last night. She was comparing to someone who has high blood pressure or high cholesterol and they have to take medication to help them in that area and that I should take medication that helps me with my serotonin levels since I've already been told that I have trouble with that. I just hate taking medication!!!! :(

I just woke up :( I was just a blogging away and had to run to the bathroom and was cramping so bad I just laid across my bed and I fell asleep. :) Not sure how I'm feeling right this minute, but I'm hoping I feel up to walking in a little while, not sure about eating out but I could eat my shoe right about now. :) Maybe I can eat and just come straight home that way if I get sick I'll be at home instead of having to worry how I'm going to make it home. The ride from Abbeville this morning almost got me. My stomach hasn't been this bad in a very long time, or lets just say when I do have trouble with it I'm normally already at home. :)

Well I just went and got my son and he's already making plans for his weekend. He's wanting to go to his cousins tonight. :( Guess I shouldn't frown I should just enjoy the time since it doesn't happen very often. :) I actually plan on reading this evening and then getting up tomorrow cleaning house then back to my book. I'd like to go to Anderson and use my coupon at Books-a-Million but I think I can use it online too. (Will have to look it expires 4/29)

Well I guess I'm finished blogging for today. :-)

God is Good, He is Still in Control and He's worthy to be Honored and Praised!!!




0 comments: