CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Well it's hump day already :) I didn't get a chance Monday night or yesterday to blog, it the season for Headaches now. :( It's just so pretty outside and its not too hot for me to be outside either. I did put on my jacket yesterday afternoon and grabbed my book and sat outside reading and jotting down notes from it until it got too chilly for me. Once Matthew got off the bus yesterday I let him go in and see my mom then we took off so he wouldn't bother her so she could rest. So far I think she is doing great and the only problem she is having is getting up and down when she lays down. I told her she should be able to run the marathon by Friday. LOL I had forgotten that I had something to her about eating at the ice cream parlor on Friday, but I told her we would have to wait until next week. She sounded fine with that. I had already told 2 people that I could walk on Friday. I'm thinking that we should hit the mall walk a few rounds then head to La-Ha to grab some supper. :) I know tonight my son and I are having left overs and then tomorrow night if I eat it will be from a drive through on the way home.

Tonight is church night :) and as of right this minute I'm planning on going. I know I've got to run to the drug store on the way to get some medicine for the sinus headaches I'm getting. It shouldn't be a problem because I've already told my son that we were eating left overs tonight and I've got my Bible ready to grab too. I think I popped right out of the bed this morning so I had an extra few minutes to get things ready for my afternoon.:) I actually got to work at 7:30 this morning and got lots done :) ... I'm dragging now though. :)

Well I have to stop here for today ... will try to blog again tomorrow. I've got lots of thoughts that I want to blog about. :)

0 comments: