CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

The picture to the right was taken Friday night. My sister came by the house on her way home to get me to show her how to do something with her new I-Pod. Then after she left I found the notes I had written down still on the desk. LOL She had dropped off Travis and the oldest girls 5 and 3 at the lake to fish while she came to walk and go eat. When she got back to pick them up she said he was sitting there holding 2 sleeping girls. :) I think I went to bed right after she called to let me know she had made it home. :)

Saturday I got up and messed around making tea and straightening the house a little bit ... got the dishwasher loaded and hand washed a few that I didn't want in the dishwasher. :) Then I got my flower pots out that I wanted to paint and painted them with the cobalt blue paint and then I left to go to town while that paint dried so that I wouldn't get impatient waiting. Came back got the white paint out and finished up my pots and went back to town. I had forgotten that I wanted to get my son a book this weekend and I needed to run before the store closed to get it. :) Got all my flowers planted that I had bought (if you look closely in the picture below you will see 2 of the flower pots with my flowers in them. :) I guess I need to take a picture of the yard and post before my son messes it up playing basketball. I know the yard it looking better since all the clutter has been moved, but it's only been moved to the patio now. LOL My sister called and they were going to Lee's Barbecue so I met them there and had supper with them. :) Left from there and went to Wal-Mart and then I went home to get my shower and hit the sack ... my sister called has I was getting out of the shower to let me know she was taking Travis to the ER could I keep the girls.

Here is a picture that my sister took yesterday (Sunday) of me and 2 of her girls. :) They spent the night with me on Saturday because my sister had to take her husband (their dad) to the ER. Lydia wouldn't go to sleep for nothing LOL she stay up until 1 am so I told them they would get up with the chickens because they were going to church. :) It was kind of funny when morning came when I was waking them up I was reminding them that I had told them they needed to go to sleep because we'd get up with the chickens. They wanted to know where the chickens were ... LOL So they got up and moving around and I got them in the tub to bathe while I put on my make up. Got finished with that and got them breakfast and we got dressed and made it out the door just in time to get to church early I guess you could say or right on time. :) After church we meet a friend of mine at La-Ha for lunch then headed to my house to try to take a nap .... I got about a 30 minute nap in couldn't get both girls to lay down at the same time. I had figured since they had stayed up until 1 am and I got them up at 7 that it wouldn't be a problem getting them to take a nap. I did put on a movie that we watched while laying down. :) My mom called late in the evening and asked if I had decided to treat her like Meagan was treating her. I had already told her that I hadn't gotten much sleep and that I had the girls. I had planned on going over there this weekend I painted her a flower pot and planted a flower for her but I didn't make it.

Well it's a typical Monday. :) I actually stayed in bed about 30 minutes longer this morning ... I should have known better. Mike was suppose to take our son to school but he called and said he was running late. So I picked up my pace a little bit so I could leave in time to get him dropped off at school and to work on time ... I made it early. :) I even remembered my moms flower .... it's out in my car and yes I left my windows down so it wouldn't get to hot and die. I need to take a picture of it ... if I don't forget I'll do that once I get to my mom's this afternoon. ;) Well I've got to stop here will try to blog again tomorrow. :-)

0 comments: