CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm still moving right along. :) So thankful I didn't skip out on church last night because I thought it was going to rain. Jason talked on being in the wilderness, not a very easy topic for me. He talked about some of us being where we are not by choices we've made but because of choices other people made that effect us. I must tell you I think all his sermoms and Bible studies are meant just for me, but I know that isn't so. He touched several people last night. :) I had gone to tell one of my friends bye and she was like being in the wilderness is hard isn't it? I just shook my head and told her she was going to make me cry that I'd talk to her later. Now I'm listening to Joyce Meyer talking about "A Fresh Start at How You See Yourself". (Ran out of town will finish as soon as I get a chance)
I'm back it's another day. :) I left what was said above on purpose that's in ( ). I read that and just LOL, good thing no one was in the office with me. They would have thought I'd lost my mind. :) I had meant to say that I had ran out of time not town. The interesting thing about that was just last night I was thinking it would be so nice to just move far far away from here. Now I know I can't do anything like it but sometimes it just seems like that is the answers just run run run and don't look back. I know that wouldn't solve anything you have to face your problems head on and deal with them. (I've run out of time again. LOL)

1 comments:

CarinErin said...

I wish I had been there... tune into my blog for updates its been hard around here.