CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I finally figured out how I'm getting behind on my emails ... not checking them on the weekends. :) LOL Which this past weekend I started out good keeping up with checking them but ended up not checking them on Sunday. I'm thinking since I'm not knitting right now I need to go on special notice with the grps that I am in. :) I'm still reading "Boundaries with Kids" in fact I have 5 chapters left but with jotting down notes it's taking me forever to read.

At lunch my friend got bad news about her sister in-law. :( She (the sister in-law) had gone to the doctor Monday and was told she would have to have a hysterectomy this Thursdays due to a mass the size of a cantaloupe ... well they got a phone call this morning and her blood work came back very elevated and she was told she has cancer. This is just terrible for this family as they just lost their mom 2 yrs ago to cancer. So if anyone is reading my blog please please PRAY for this family.

I think I'm finished blogging for today ... I'll will update on my friends sister in-law when I find out more information.

0 comments: