CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Guess what???? It's Hump Day!!! I've been on a roll this week ... and still behind at work. :( To my surprise I haven't really stressed over it too much. :) I give all the Thanks to the Lord for all that he is doing and helping me to do in my life. :) I don't think I've ever been as happy as I am in life as I am now. Yes there is stress all around me day in and day out but I'm praying about it leaving it with the Lord and pressing onward. :) Why couldn't I have learned this lesson a long time ago. Meagan is trying to drag me into her drama now and I'm refusing to let her. I think she needs to figure out this time how to get out of her situation instead of relying on someone to fix things for her. Sometimes you just have to have that hard love and one day she will be thankful that she had to solve her own problems. I know I've heard it's always easy for the person on the outside looking in to know what the person needs to do and that person will not listen. Well me and several others have tried to tell her what to do but she just won't listen. I just don't understand but it's in the Lord's hands now.

On a better note .... my brother in-law is getting to go home from the hospital tonight. He's still in pain but his blood has started to thin. We just need to keep him in prayer that he will be healed. :) I know pain is not a good thing and to be in it every day is just not good.

I don't think I've updated lately on keeping on track ... I'm still caught up on my Bible reading and my podcast that I listen to. :) Guess you could say my podcast are caught up I normally take off what I have listened to and add new items once a week. At one point and time I couldn't add anything because I wasn't taking enough off. I want to one of these days to be able to go back and listen to the ones I've left on my I-Pod. :)

Well it's getting close to going home time today ... I've let time slip up on me again. LOL

God is Good, He is still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Honored and Praised!!!

0 comments: