CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday, but I had already figured I wouldn't. Can't believe I've found a few minutes now to write. :) (I really don't have time LOL but I'm making time) To say it's only Wednesday it seems like too much as already happened. :( One of the girls out back said she was going to come up with a name for my soap opera. LOL

Lets see where to start ... guess I can give an update on things happening with me. :) My needles are still on the back burner but that is fine. I'm still reading my Bible, but I've also reading the Joyce Meyer book I got this weekend. I thought I'd be finished by now but I keep going back rereading some of the information plus I'm writing down the scriptures so I can go back later and look up in my own Bible. I'm just leaning on the Lord to lead me down the road I need to be on. It's been pretty awesome here lately the things I've come up against that he was right there I know he was because I never lost my cool. I'm just so Thankful to have a Loving Father that cares so deeply for me, and I'm still learning to take that step of faith (which is very hard for me). Not doing very well with the exercise part right now down to once a week walking ... not sure what happened. LOL I told my mom I was going to have to lose some weight or buy some new bigger clothes. She was fussing about me wanting to lose weight. (I know what's new?) I have a goal set and will not go below that.

I think my mom is feeling a little better (mind wise) knowing more about what is wrong with her. She went to the doctor yesterday and they told her that her gallbladder wasn't functioning like it should ... they are doing surgery to remove it April 15. She was scared of what she was going to find out not about the surgery but just about what they were going to tell her. I had tried to tell her that it might be that it wasn't functioning but she wouldn't listen to me. I sent a text to my brother to let him know she was having surgery and he wanted to know why so I sent another message telling him why and haven't heard back from him.

Now the drama that is going on around me. I got a text message sometime Monday night from my sons dad saying he was going to eat w/my daughter and her boyfriend. Well I didn't respond to him, I need sometime to talk to the Lord and to think about this. At first I was like has he lost his mind???? What does she have up her sleeve??? Something just doesn't add up here, I'm still concerned but I'm leaving it in the Lords hands now. I've talked to a few close friends about it and they seemed concerned about it in the same way that I was. He sent another text asking me if I had gotten the first text and all I said back to him was "yeah" and I left it at that and didn't hear back from him. I know they went to Fatz's to eat because she sent me a text telling me that they were eating at Fatz but she didn't say with who, and I didn't ask any questions. Now this is going to be interesting when my mom finds out and I really dread it ... I came very close this morning to telling her, but I figured it just wasn't the right time.

I backed tracked after I got back from lunch to add a piece on my mom. I went and told my boss that I was leaving early on Friday to go to the doctor, and that I would need to be off on April the 15th because my mom was having surgery that day.

Now my day I thought was starting out GREAT!! I got up before 6 ... couldn't believe that. Then at exactly 6:26 a.m. my daughter sent a message saying Good Morning then she started in on being hungry, then she was starving ... I sent a text back saying I offered to get YOU some groceries (I was only told they needed sugar) so she wrote back saying they didn't want me to waste my money on them. (Do you really think I would have offered if I didn't want to do it?) So then I started on her about getting a job. I told her he needed to find a job to support them and that she needs to find a job as well. To which she replied 1. we both trying, 2. we applied, 3. no man wants to support a woman with no job. So then I sent a text saying he could get a construction job they come a dime and dozen to which she replied "that's not what he wants to do". So I sent her back a message that said he could do that until he finds something that he likes and is better ... to which she replied "he said you ain't his mama so leave him alone..." and I just dropped it and I haven't heard anything else from her. So why help someone who isn't trying to help themselves? I think they are just going to have to hit rock bottom. I plan on ignoring all text that she sends telling me it's not fair that I'm going out to eat. Also, if they come to eat out with me I will not pay for his food only my children. :) I shouldn't feel that way I know but I don't think I am being respected by him at all. I am just going to continue to pray for them to see that things are not always handed to you, and that they are not going to find a job working together. I've already told them they don't need to be together if they can't trust each other.

God is Good, He is still in Control, and He is Worthy to be Honored and Praised!!!

0 comments: