CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

I hope that since I've not posted since Thursday that I will remember what all I need to blog about today. :) Guess I'll start with Thursday evening and then go forward all the way to yesterday. :) Well it's late in the day and I am not sure I will finish but if I don't I'll try one day this week. :) Let's see ... Thursday after work I went and got my son and headed home to walk. He wanted to know what I was doing Friday and I told him I guessed I'd be working ... LOL was trying to pull one over on him again. OK got home and I got ready to go walk and once everyone that was walking got to my house we headed out. :) We ran across (well sort-of) a moped that looked like it had been dumped but we went ahead and finished our walk and on the way back the Moped was still there so we called the non-emergency number to see if anyone had reported one stolen. So we waited around for the cop to get there so he would know he was at the right place. Made it back and I started supper which was ham or turkey sandwiches. Then, after my son and his dad got on my nerves I finally gave in and told him that I was off and that we were going to Columbia. Wish I had of had my camera to take his picture. He had the cutest grin once I told him what the plan was. Well my son thought I was working and he wanted to spend the night with his cousin and I was trying to get him to stay home. Gave in to that too and let him go off with him knowing that he would have to be home early the next morning. While is aunt was there picking him up a car pulled into the street in front of my house and just sat there with there break lights on. Now this was scary to me knowing that who ever was in this car knew that my son and just left and I didn't know if they knew someone else was at my house or not but anyways I called Allen and he came over and come to find out it was 2 women just sitting in a car which that had just put in park right before Allen got there. Now I'm just curious as to why these 2 women would just park and leave the car running with gas as high as it is???? Now the funny thing I guess you could say they actually pulled into a drive way and after a few minutes one of the ladies got in the van that was parked in the drive way and the other one went into the house. This totally confused me as to why they just didn't pull in the drive way and cut the car off and finish talking. I think I've decided to call the cops next time so this lady will know that she is making a neighbor very scared. Is it just me or was this not just crazy???

OK got up Saturday morning and got ready to go and sat and read until the boys got there to leave. We went through the drive thru for breakfast and took off. :) Made it to Columbia Mall safe and sound, and I walked my legs off. Left there and stopped by Books-a-Million and I bet I was in there almost an hour ... would have stayed longer if I had of had more time. :) Seems like every time I get to go to a book store my son is past ready to go so I have to cut my time short. :( Guess I need to start out at the book store first. :) Left Columbia got on the interstate and glanced at a sign that I thought said Clinton was 7 miles and I was excited just to realize it wasn't Clinton on that sign. LOL So anyways we booked it home and I dropped the boys off at home and I went home and read until I crashed I think. No I didn't either ... I went to Chick-fil-A and got me and my parents supper and went to their house and we walked after supper ... then I went home and crashed. (I'm telling you I'm getting old ... LOL)

Then is was Saturday. I got up and got sort of ready to go walk. Then I started in on my house work while I waited for my sister to get there so we could go walk. We ended up deciding that we would go to Wal-Mart to walk so I had to change my clothes, put on a tad of make-up and fix my hair. I think we were at Wal-Mart for 2 hours ... I actually tried one on the samples which was a Cesar salad and I liked it so I got the ingredients to make it. :) I also bought me a reclining outdoor chair. So after my sister left I heated up this chicken breast I bought in a pouch with barbecue sauce with a 90 second rice bag I bought and mixed those together and had that for lunch. Then I grabbed my book and headed outside to try out the new chair ... let me tell you I dosed off to sleep and my sister called and I jumped from the phone scaring me ... LOL. Got off the phone with her and I went inside and laid down in my bed and slept 2 hours. Got up and got ready and took off to JcPenny's and Wal-Mart, to see if I could find some light long sleeve shirts to wear while in my car or just to go outside in. I had saw a shirt in Columbia that I would have liked to of had but I didn't like the price ... it was over $80. I ended up getting 2 white shirts at JcPenny's one was regular price and one was .88 cents. :) Then at Wal-Mart found a shirt I liked it was on clearance for $3.00 and got to the register and it was .85 cents. Left there and debated on Star Bucks or Dairy Queen and finally decided I wanted Star Bucks. It was so GOOD!!!! (I had one Friday at the mall in Columbia.) Got home read for about 30 minutes and crashed. That was my Saturday.

Well then I got up Sunday morning very weak ... in fact so weak it hurt to walk across the floor. So I got back into bed and slept until 12. I was starving when I got up so I heated up the rice and chicken I had left from the day before and grabbed my book. :) You'd think I'd be finished with that book by now but I'm not. :( Oh and I went to Star Bucks around 2 to meet Allen and got the Frappuccino® Vanilla Bean Venti which that sizes has 600 calories... well the Grande has 470 and oh yeah there is an 8 oz difference in the cup sizes. Hmmmm if you don't get the whipped cream which I really don't care for the Venti has 490 calories. That sounds lots better. :) The Grande has 350 calories without the whipped cream. Not sure about the other flavors but I know that the Vanilla Bean is my favorite.

Well I got to stop here but that was pretty much my Sunday besides leaving Star Bucks and reclining on the couch and reading until bed time.

0 comments: